Looking for bible verses related to drinking? you are on the right page. We have collated the best verses for you. Some of these verses are warnings, instructions, inspirational or motivational, and can be powerful resource tools in areas of personal growth, life issues, society, religion, leadership, organization, and the like. You can use these Bible verses related to drinking to spice up your speeches, reports, and presentations.
Remember, the Bible is the only place where you will find the truth revealed through the Holy Spirit, and whatever the Bible says anything is final. We have listed each verse with corresponding passages.
Bible verses related to Drinking
- Colossians 2:16 (WEB) – Let no one, therefore, judge you in eating, or in drinking, or with respect to a feast day or a new moon or a Sabbath day,
- Romans 14:17 (WEB) – for the Kingdom of God is not eating and drinking, but righteousness, peace, and joy in the Holy Spirit.
- Luke 10:7 (WEB) – Remain in that same house, eating and drinking the things they give, for the laborer is worthy of his wages. Don’t go from house to house.
- Luke 7:34 (WEB) – The Son of Man has come eating and drinking, and you say, ‘Behold, a gluttonous man, and a drunkard; a friend of tax collectors and sinners!’
- Luke 7:33 (WEB) – For John the Baptizer came neither eating bread nor drinking wine, and you say, ‘He has a demon.’
- Matthew 24:38 (WEB) – For as in those days which were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ship,
- Matthew 11:18 (WEB) – For John came neither eating nor drinking, and they say, ‘He has a demon.’
- Matthew 11:19 (WEB) – The Son of Man came eating and drinking, and they say, ‘Behold, a gluttonous man and a drunkard, a friend of tax collectors and sinners!’ But wisdom is justified by her children.
- Isaiah 22:13 (WEB) – and behold, joy and gladness, killing cattle and killing sheep, eating flesh and drinking wine: Let us eat and drink, for tomorrow we will die.