Looking for majors related to Marketing? You are on the right page. Marketing major prepares students to undertake and manage the process of developing consumer audiences and moving products from producers to consumers. Marketing subjects include the principle of marketing research, demand analysis, cost-volume, and profit relationships, pricing theory, marketing campaign and strategic planning, buyer behavior and dynamics, market segments, advertising methods, consumer relations, retailing, sales operations and management, and applications to specific products and markets.
There are 21 majors related to Marketing most of which are career oriented. Instead of majoring in Marketing, you can use the list of related majors below to narrow down your area of interest in Marketing while also considering your goals, interests, and natural strengths.
With respect to career, there are so many career options available for majors related to Marketing. A considerable amount of work-related skill, knowledge, or experience is needed for this field. Many graduates go on to become Social media marketing coordinators, Marketing Assistants, Marketing executives, SEO specialists, Marketing Executives, Account Directors, Product Marketing Managers, Senior Marketing Managers, Digital marketers, Market researchers, Marketing executive, Media buyer, etc
This list is very important for those who have no idea what type of career they want in Marketing and what they need to learn or accomplish in order to be qualified for that career. Now let’s take a look at college majors that relate to Marketing.
Majors related to Marketing
- Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services
- Business Administration and Management
- International Marketing
- Marketing Management & Research
- Marketing Research
- Marketing/Marketing Management
- Sales, Distribution, and Marketing Operations
- Special Products Marketing Operations
- Digital Marketing
- Entrepreneurial Studies
- General Merchandising, Sales, and Related Marketing Operations
- Selling Skills and Sales Operations
- Public Relations, Advertising, and Applied Communication
- Public Relations/Image Management
- Operations Management
- Office Management and Supervision
- Project and Supply Chain Management
- Project Management
- Research and Development Management