Majors related to Political Science are those majors that generally prepare students to examine the behaviors of world leaders and explore issues of power, conflict, justice, policies, and internal relations, how global challenge are addressed such as– including human rights, poverty, equality, and welfare.
Political Science major is the systematic study of political institutions and behavior. Like Nursing, Politics is also a very broad, spanning the sub-fields of political processes, judicial behavior, political theory, international and comparative politics as well as public administration, state and local government.
Moreso, it is one of the most popular undergraduate major programs in Liberal Arts. However, there are 22 related majors to Politics. These majors are career-oriented. Instead of majoring in Political Science, you can use the list of related majors below to narrow down your area of interest in Politics.
This list is very important for those who have no idea what type of career they want in Politics and what they need to learn or accomplish in order to be qualified for that career. Now let’s take a look at college majors that relate to Political Science.
Majors related to Political Science
- International Politics
- Political Communication
- Political Economy
- Political Science
- American Government and Politics (United States)
- American/U.S. Law/Legal Studies/Jurisprudence
- Criminal Justice/Law Enforcement Administration
- Criminal Justice/Police Science
- Criminal Justice/Safety Studies
- Law and Society
- Social Work
- International Economics
- Public Affairs & Public Policy Analysis
- Public Administration
- International Relations and Affairs
- International Relations and Diplomacy
- International Relations and National Security Studies