The nutrition industry is booming. Majors related to Nutrition are those Majors that generally focus on the utilization of food for human growth and metabolism, in both normal and dysfunctional states, from the interdisciplinary perspective of the human, biological, agricultural, and biomedical sciences. These Majors encompass food science, biochemistry, physiology, dietetics, food and nutrition studies, biotechnology, biophysics, and the clinical sciences.
Nutrition is a critical component of well-being. Thus, one of the most rapidly growing industries in the United States. There are so many career options available in Nutrition. Food, beverage, pharmaceutical, and specialist nutrition companies are increasing the demand for qualified nutritionists.
There are 24 Majors related to Nutrition, some of which are career-oriented. You can use the list of related Majors below to narrow down your area of interest in Nutrition.
This list is very important for those who have no idea what type of career they want in Nutrition and what they need to learn or accomplish in order to be qualified for that career. Now let’s take a look at Majors that relate to Nutrition.
Majors related to Nutrition
- Animal Health
- Animal Nutrition
- Clinical Nutrition/Nutritionist
- Dietetic Technician
- Dietetics and Clinical Nutrition Services
- Dietitian Assistant
- Food Preparation/Professional Cooking/Kitchen Assistant
- Food Science
- Food Science and Technology
- Food Service, Waiter/Waitress, and Dining Room Management/Manager
- Food Technology and Processing
- Foods, Nutrition, and Related Services
- Foods, Nutrition, and Wellness Studies
- Human Nutrition
- Nutrition Sciences
- Restaurant, Culinary, and Catering Management/Manager
- Restaurant/Food Services Management
- Retail Management
- Cooking and Related Culinary Arts
- Culinary Arts and Related Services
- Culinary Arts/Chef Training
- Culinary Science/Culinology
- Agricultural and Food Products Processing