Looking for research topics related to Poverty? this page might help you come up with ideas. Research topics are subjects or issues researchers are interested in when conducting research. A well-defined research topic is the starting point of every successful research project. Choosing a topic is an ongoing process by which researchers explore, define, and refine their ideas.
There are many research topics related to Poverty, depending on your specialization and interests. The topics below are only for guides. We do not encourage writing on any of them because thousands of people visit this page also to get an idea of what project topics to write on.
Poverty is about not having enough money to meet basic needs including food, clothing, and shelter. However, poverty is more, much more than just not having enough money. The World Bank Organization describes poverty in this way: “Poverty is hunger. The primary purposes of research topics related to Poverty are to inform action, gather evidence for theories, and solutions to problems, and contribute to developing knowledge.
23 Research topics related to Poverty
- African American Families in Poverty
- Correlation Between Poverty and Juvenile Delinquency
- Effects of Poverty on Health Care in the US and Afghanistan
- Empowerment and Poverty Reduction
- Global Issues. World Poverty: Reasons and Solutions
- Global Poverty and Education
- Global Poverty: Tendencies, Causes, and Impacts
- Habitat for the Homeless: Poverty
- Homelessness and Poverty in Developed and Developing Countries
- Policy Development to Overcome Child Poverty in the U.S.
- Poverty Among Children from Immigrant Workers
- Poverty Prevalence and Causes in the United States
- Poverty and Covid-19 in Developing Countries
- Poverty and Mental Health Correlation
- Poverty and Poor Health: Access to Healthcare Services
- Poverty in America: Socio-Economic Inequality
- Poverty: Behavioral, Structural, Political Factors
- Poverty: Causes and Solutions to Problem
- Teenage Pregnancy After Exposure to Poverty: Causation and Communication
- The Impact of Poverty on Children and Minority Groups
- The Problem of Poverty Among Children
- Wealth, Poverty, and Systems of Economic Class
- The effect of poverty, corruption, social policy, and social development