Looking for majors related to business? You are on the right page. Majors related to Business are those majors that generally prepare students to apply business principles and techniques in various occupational settings. These majors focus on the study of business, including the processes of interchanging goods and services (buying, selling and producing), business organization, and accounting as used in profit-making and nonprofit public and private institutions and agencies.
Principal areas of study within business majors include planning and entrepreneurship; start-up; small business operations and problems; personnel supervision; capitalization and investment; taxation; business law and regulations; e-commerce; home business operations; and applications to specific sectors, products, and services, management theory, human resources management and behavior, accounting, purchasing and logistics, organization and production, marketing, and business decision-making, and much more.
There are 36 majors related to Business and some of them are career-oriented. Instead of majoring in Business, you can use the list of related majors below to narrow down your area of interest in Business while also considering your goals, interests, and natural strengths.
With respect to career, there are so many career options available for majors related to Business. Extensive skills, knowledge, and experience are needed for top positions in this field. Career options in business-related majors are Accounting, Business Administration, Business Intelligence, Investment analyst, Stockbroker, Business Management, Economics, Entrepreneurship, Finance, Human Resources, Portfolio manager, Risk manager, and Investment banker, and many more.
This list is very important for those who have no idea what type of career they want in Business and what they need to learn or accomplish in order to be qualified for that career. Now let’s take a look at college majors that relate to Business.
Majors related to Business
- Business/Data Analytics
- Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services
- Business Administration, Management, and Operations
- Business Administration and Management
- Business Analytics
- Business and Personal/Financial Services Marketing Operations
- Business Economics
- Business Education
- Business Family and Consumer Sciences/Human Sciences
- Business Operations Support and Secretarial Services
- Business Statistics
- Business Teacher Education
- Business/Corporate Communications
- Business/Managerial Economics
- Business/Office Automation/Technology/Data Entry
- Entrepreneurial and Small Business Operations
- International Business
- Operations Management
- Project Management
- International Economics
- International Marketing
- Small Business Administration/Management
- Accounting and Business/Management
- Accounting and Finance
- Sales, Distribution, and Marketing Operations
- Selling Skills and Sales Operations
- Finance and Financial Management Services
- Financial Mathematics
- Financial Planning and Services
- Banking and Financial Support Services
- E-Commerce/Electronic Commerce
- Actuarial Science